From 1982 to 2001, Donna and Brenda sang with their parents (then known as THE GOSPEL FOUNDATION). In 2001 parents, Bill and Eva, decided to retire from the singing stage. Donna and Brenda felt the call to continue with the ministry and completed their first recording as a duet in 2004, dedicated to their parents, entitled “Continuing the Legacy”.
Even though female duets are not typical for Southern Gospel, these sisters have proven themselves to be available to be used of God. Audiences everywhere are captivated by their dedication and, of course, the family harmony. They would love the opportunity to minister at your next service or event.
- Recorded “LIVE In Concert” project in 2004, with their own children performing a song with them
- 2004 & 2005 Top 10 Diamond Award Nominee for “Duet of the Year”
- 2006, 2007 & 2008 Top 5 Diamond Award Finalist for “Duet of the Year”
- 2008 Top 5 Diamond Award Finalist for “Duet of the Year”
- 2008 Diamond Award “Sunrise Artist” 2009 Diamond Award for “Video of the Year” (Susie’s Eyes)
- 2006, 2007 & 2008 Country Gospel Music Association’s “Acapella Artist of the Year” and “Duo of the Year”
- Performed at 2006, 2007, 2008 & 2009 NQC “Regional Artist Showcase”
- “Mercy, Grace, Love” project released September 2006 with songs written by Dee Gaskin, Rebecca Peck, John Darin Rowsey, Greg Day, and Gerald Crabb ~ to name a few
- As duet, have performed with Naomi & the Segos; Brian Free & Assurance; Imperials; Young Harmony; The Hoppers; Triumphant Quartet